August 26, 2008

Pretty Please With Cheddar On Top

Sorry about the delay in getting the posts from the weekend up! I know that you are all just dieing to read my blogs! Ha Ha

So with our apartment life, I chose against getting cable. I thought that the kids could live in the dark ages and have Internet, the computer, xm radio, and DVDs to watch. I didn't think that paying the installation for cable here and then again in two weeks for the trailer was exactly necessary.

Huntor has taken to watching lots of movies. It's been hard because there is only so much he can do in the apartment. The weather has been very strange for August up here. 100 one day and barely 55 the next. So playing outside has been very hit and miss.

On Friday morning while I was packing for the lake, Huntor came and asked if he could watch a movie. About 50 times he asked if he could watch a movie. I told him no the first 49 because he had already watched one episode of Power Rangers. So he came up to me ever so sweetly and said "Pretty Pretty Please Mommy. Can I watch a movie? Pretty Please with Cheddar on Top!" I started to giggle and asked if that was what he has said. Yes he did say those exact words. I thought that was the cutest thing that I had heard in a very long time!!!! So I had to post it and let you all giggle at the things kids say!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only Huntor would specify WHAT kind of cheese was on his PLEASE!