August 21, 2008

Apartment Life

Okay so I have never lived in an apartment like this. The only apartments that I have ever lived in were 4-plexes. Our building has about 30 apartments in it. I don't like it one spec! The kids have to watch the way they walk. Huntor can't jump off furniture like most boys love to do. And I have taken up second-hand smoking! YUK!!! The people directly below us smoke at least a carton a day. So I really have no clue, but I'm pretty sure that just my intake is about a pack a day.

We have gotten out of the apartment for a few hours everyday. Except today, we were kinda lazy. We did get out and go take a load to storage and run by the bank so that Mr. Mapes could have some cash. I'm such a good secretary! =} ha ha Getting out of the house helps the kids and I cope with the snugness of our "house".

We are going to get out this weekend too. Our friends have a house on a lake up by Bottineau, ND. They invited us up there for the weekend. I guess that Alan thought that I should have a relaxing BDay, so he said yes. The only relaxing that I will get is when Patti and I suddenly disappear and so does her Margarita Bucket and my bottle of Malibu! That will be just what I need! ha ha! Just Kidding Honey!!! I'll take a Coke to dilute the Malibu...... ((He is just replaying last time we got together Patti! I better grab Cheetos! =} ))

So, the countdown begins.....
TWELVE DAYS left in the apartment!
Hey Meg, Is there anyway that I could get an actual counter on here? That'd be sweet!
No other great stories for the minute. The kids were actually pretty good today and I got Alan's office cleaned out. So hopefully I have a chuckle for you tomorrow. Until then, love your guts! xoxoxo

1 comments:

Megan said...

Happy Birthday my brooky! Love your guts! Drink up for me!!!!!