
Okay so I didn't even explain what the funny looking truck does! Silly me! I must have been so excited just to get a post on..... The truck is a HydroVac truck. So all of you English majors, Hydro=Water and Vac=Vacuum. It has a great, super-powered pressure washer. Then it can vacuum up the messy mud that it made. Safe for people, no shovels around dangerous lines. Safe for the environment, doesn't damage gas/oil lines and not alot of unnecessary digging. They are beginning to use them a lot in the oilfield to do line locating, and to wash off rigs, etc. So, Typhoon for the water. Excavation for the digging! We like the name!!
Alan found out about these trucks while we were visiting friends, the Hagerott's in Minot, ND. Our friend, Nate works for a company that uses them a lot. And you know my Alan..."Man, a guy could make good money if he had one of those trucks!" And the rest is pretty much history. Really fast moving, no sleeping, lotsa working type history! The kids love the truck and I think that Tailor has played in it more than Huntor. The horn is much too loud for his ears! I think that he's enjoy the big diggers more. Lots more action to watch.
Now that you all know what the truck does, you can sleep tonight =) (or maybe it was bugging me?!?!) he he
14 years ago



1 comments:
Neato truck! I'm glad for you guys! Sad to see you go,though! We can keep in touch here. Cool!
Post a Comment