September 4, 2008

We are in!! (almost)

Hey All! I will just do a super quick update on the apartment and trailer situation. We closed on the trailer Tuesday. You can imagine my excitement! Yes, I am actually excited. My mom and I decided yesterday that it was good for us to have to move into the apartment. If we would have moved from our awesome house in Glendive, straight into the trailer, we wouldn't appreciate the trailer so much! The trailer will be great for us! It has a bit of room for the kids to rough around inside and a great yard outside. It has 2 fish pond/fountains outside and Huntor is obsessed with making multiple wishes everyday. 40 times a day! =)

We are not officially in the trailer yet. I hate to do the cleaning and painting thing while moving into the house. It's just too hard. So Tuesday I was able to only get the master bedroom and bathroom finished. (Lots of running errands and kids on Tues and Thurs) I am a bit of a brat when it comes to other people's germs and choice of paint color on the walls. So, when I was looking deeper at the hallway and entry way and... okay the whole trailer. I decided that it needed painted. We aren't going to paint the master bedroom, bathroom, or kitchen. Alan hates the color in the kitchen, as do I, but maybe that will be a winter project for the Mr. while he is not busy! I'm too tired to paint all of those cupboards! Mom and I got the hallway, entry way, and most of the kids' bathroom and laundry closet painted yesterday. So I just have to paint the mint green (???? I know--but yes, it's mint) Front room and dining room. And also the kids' bedroom, and 2 walls in the office. The biggest problem is.....I suck at painting!! Really there are some people that are just not good at it and I am one of those. I also tend to be a perfectionist, so that makes me worse! (Thanks again mom for coming up and helping!!)

Huntor did start school Tuesday and he loves it! He wouldn't let Tailor or me even walk him into the building this morning. Getting so big! I have picts that I'll post later. He also started karate..... not sure if I'll keep him in it. It's not a class of a bunch of little 5 year olds????? That's a whole other blog that you'll have to wait for.

Tailor is doing so great! She has her first volleyball games in Watford City on Saturday. She also starts hip-hop this afternoon. Ha Ha no LaDonna as the teacher! jk sorry for you Glendivians. =} She is still loving school!!

Alan is working tons! His truck has been working every day (except Sundays and some Saturdays) since August 4th. He is booked through the rest of this month and possibly October! Hooray for him! (And us :)

I have decided that the bags and dark rings under my eyes are becoming. The tiredness on my face has become a permanent fixture, and damn I make it look good! Ha Ha I'm totally joking, I resemble the bride of Frankenstein lately. Lets hope that when I'm 45 Alan will have made enough money that he can pay for a face lift for me. Since I am now aging so rapidly. He caused all my stress and sleepless nights anyway! jk

I hope to blog picts for you this weekend! Thanks for all of your prayers and condolences over Pepper. We still miss her tons and I cried again last night. :(
Take Care and until next time.......

0 comments: