It's official. We are living in the trailer. We have been for over a week, but I've been cleaning and painting still. The never ending story! You would think that this place would be a mansion with how long it is taking me! Nope, it's not. It's really just that disgusting! I did take pictures with the intention on blogging them. I will after this weekend. Next week, you'll have so much reading to do! ;) I have also had to take it a little easier on myself a couple of days. Just not feeling real well. Probably just the stress on the stomach. :)
We are headed to Bismark tonight so that Tailor can finish up her Sylvan sessions. She just needs to take one more assessment then she is finished! It has definitely been worth it! But that is a whole other blog too!
Huntor is still loving school! He wishes that it was every day. Some days mom does too, but it's also nice having my little man here playing too. He is so content right now. Playing by himself a ton and really in his realm. Such a blessing to see both the kiddos so happy!
Tailor is doing excellent! A+ on spelling again this week. She really enjoys Volleyball and her new friends! She has already been invited to Birthday party #2 this weekend! Good for her! She needed this boost of confidence! The girls that she has become friends with are great girls and don't encourage the "drama" aspect of being girls!
Alan is still totally busy! We (I) are getting a little behind on billing. The goal is to get the stuff to finish up the trailer at Menard's in Bismark and work our guts out again Sunday and probably most of next week. Then we will be finished with the trailer and be able to settle into normalcy. Finally!! For now anyways......
I am just here! he he just kidding! I wouldn't mind going back to bed today..... but I'll get going and get packed for Bismark. :) With a huge smile on my face if you were wondering! he he
Until next time...
14 years ago



2 comments:
I'm glad your finally feeling settled! I will call you now that your not so busy... Sorry I wasn't there to help you! Love ya!
Hey I tracked you down through a series of blogs-How is everything? I got your email and yes it's true we had twins-crazy huh! Well I am going to add you to my list so I will be checking on you! It looks like everything is going well and your family is beautiful!check out my blog it's jimmyandamelialewis.blogspot.com
Post a Comment