Holy smokes! I thought at my last post that I was a slacker...Just give me 6 months and I'll really show you what a slacker I can be! Wow! To get back into the swing of blogging, I am going to start small :)
Tailor turned 12! Yes TwElVe!! I know right! She is a young lady now and just about 2 inches shorter than I am. We happened to be in Las Vegas over her actual birthday...But that is for another blog ;) We had a "Fabulous Las Vegas" themed birthday party. No, we didn't let the girls gamble or anything. They played some Uno and Indian Poker. They also put on quite a fashion show for us. I think that they had a blast! I know that I haven't laughed so hard in a while. :)
And since I started this with H-Man, I better continue on ☺
12 things about Tailor:
1. You are almost as tall is I am.
2. You love Justin Beiber.
3. You LOVE your teacher Mrs. Everson
4. With your birthday and babysitting money, you bought your own laptop!
5. You have a huge heart. (and always have)
6. You love to read, I couldn't even count how many books that you have read this year.
7. You love your brother no matter how annoyed with him you are!
8. Your dad and I are super proud of you!
9. You play the drums in band...don't know how good you are because you just have a practice pad at home...I'm sure that's a good thing!
10. You keep reminding me of how soon you'll be driving, so I have decided that I'm not going to let you drive until you're 30!
11. If you stay up until all hours of the night reading, on a school night, you'll be in BIG trouble!
12. We love you very much & you'll always be our little princess! XOXO
Until next time... (it won't be 6 months!--I hope!--)
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment