Well I am on top of things enough that yesterday was my little man's birthday and I am already posting his pictures! Well I just needed to be lazy this afternoon so that works too. ☺
Last year was rough for me because he turned 5! It may have also been because we were in the middle of packing to move and his B-Day party was also his going away party. This year I am ok with him being a big boy! He has changed so much this year and is really a little man now. He is so polite and kind. Except sometimes when he is beating on his sister!
He was lucky enough that his aunt Mandi, and my mom came up. They brought along Jayden and Avery. They all had a blast! After all, what is a birthday without your two BFFs!! The weather has been absolutely crazy this summer and it has only hit 90 one time in Williston so far. I'm not complaining except that it's July and I froze at Huntor's last T-Ball game this morning! Brrrr!! We were supposed to have H-Man's party at the mini golf course, as golfing is one of his favorite things to do. Well you guessed it, rain, rain, rain! So we had to regroup and have a bowling party. I invited all of the kids from his preschool class...all 16 of them...all except 2 showed up! Wow! What a turn out! They all were so great and had so much fun! As you can tell from the pictures, the girls are already pretty crazy over him! He just likes them "as friends" though. He actually has a crush on one of the checkers at the grocery store! But she is an older woman so we'll have to see how that turns out.
He said that he had a great birthday, possibly the best ever. Yay! So I am going to try and keep up on doing this next thing, we'll see if I remember next year ☺
6 Things about H-Man
1. You LOVE Star Wars! The theme of your party this year
2. Your favorite color is red. You told me the other day that red is your life!
3. You also love legos and transformers
4. You love to golf! Especially with your daddy!
5. This was your first year of T-Ball and you are awesome! You slide into home and your favorite position is pitch. (not surprising)
6. You love your family soooo much and you are so polite and kind. I'm so proud of you little buddy! I love you so much! Happy Birthday!!
Well until next time...
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment