March 9, 2009

Discovery Cove







Yay! Thanks for making me try to get this fixed again Meg! Ha Ha

But now that I am back in business I will add an entry about one of the best days of our lives! If you ever get to Orlando, you HAVE to take the time to hit Discovery Cove! You get to swim with dolphins, tropical fish, rays, and feed birds by hand. But not only all of this, it is like your own little private island. They limit the number of guests that they have every day, so you really do feel like you are sharing the place with few people. We had an amazing day!!

We were the first group to be able to swim with the dolphins. The dolphin that we had the pleasure to swim with was named Cindy. She is a little bit famous, she starred in Jaws 3. She was also very sassy and loved the attention! The kids loved it so much! But as you can see, Huntor wasn't fond of the taste of the salt water. We really just swam and played all day long! We will definitely make it back there to do it again!

P.S. here are some Disney songs for your listening pleasure. ha ha Because we never get sick of It's a Small World Right!? I'll post Disney World picts tomorrow. Until next time...

1 comments:

Megan said...

I want to do that for sure! I can't wait to go! It sounds like you guys had an awesome trip. I'm glad you are back to blogging... although I have enjoyed texting you and your husband at 11pm!! Loves!