November 18, 2008

It's A Girl!!



Meet our girl Koda Bear Mapes. She arrived at our house about a week ago. Alan had to drive a bit (6 hours) out of his way to get her. We had decided that it was time to get a new puppy. I was still having a hard time missing Pepper and we thought that it was a good idea to get a dog house broken before we move into the brand-new house. ☺

She is now almost 12 weeks old and a chunk. She is going to be a big dog! That will be hard for me to get used to. Pepper was a smaller lab and weighed about 64 pounds. Koda is already almost 25 pounds!! The kids love her so much and she is going to be a great dog. She is very smart and is well behaved for a pup!! I got to name her. I'm not exactly sure where the "Bear" part of her name came in, but it has stuck. So, this is the newest addition to the Mapes family.

until next time....

1 comments:

-Amy- said...

What a cute little pup! I want one!!lol